Topics covered in this article:
Seemingly quite similar tours, we assure you that you will notice the differences right from the start!
- Your private guide will meet you at your accomodation at 7:00AM
- Enter the Vatican Museums at 8:00AM (official Early Morning Vatican entrance) – please note that public entrance to the Museums to visitors is at 9:00AM
- The tour lasts approximately 4 hours from the moment you meet your guide
- Your private guide will meet you at your accomodation at 7:20AM
- Enter the Vatican Museums at 7:30/7:45AM (15/30 min prior to the official Early Morning Vatican entrance)
- The tour lasts approximately 3 hours from the moment you meet your guide
- Skip the Line guaranteed
So why spend more money on a tour that lasts one hour less? Are 15 minutes really worth the difference? We are sure that these questions will most likely arise immediately when deciding which Vatican Tour is the right experience for you. So let us explain:
Thanks to our special partnership with the Vatican Museums we are able to grant you special entrance at 7:30/7:45AM. This means that you will be able to skip right pass the people waiting in line for their Early Morning entrance and be the first to enter the Museum galleries. We assure you that 15/30 minutes make quite a difference, especially during high season (April- October). This allows you and your guide to walk through the almost empty galleries, not having to worry about trying to make your way through the crowds.
Our Early Morning Vatican Tour instead lasts 4 hours from the moment you meet your guide, as we encourgae our guests to start as early as possible to be among the first to arrive to the Vatican Museums, before the Early Morning Crowds. While you will be waiting for the 8:00AM door opening, your guide will introduce you the general history of the Vatican.
Both tours include of course the stunning Sistine Chapel, from where you will reach the St. Peter’s Basilica through a direct passage.
Are you looking for a quick Vatican Tour that focuses just on the Sistine Chapel?
Ask one of our booking managers about the SISTINE EXPRESS Tour by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!